Sweet Potato Breakfast Pudding
Potato or Po-tah-to? Either way, we say “Yum!” with Kellogg’s Raisin Bran®, leftover roasted sweet potato cubes, vanilla Greek yogurt, honey and curry powder.
- 1/2 cup chilled, leftover, cooked sweet potato cubes or butternut squash cubes*
- 1 cup Kellogg’s Raisin Bran® cereal
- 1/4 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/8 teaspoon curry powder
1. Place sweet potato in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at high about 30 seconds or until heated through.
2. In serving bowl place KELLOGG’S RAISIN BRAN cereal. Top with yogurt and sweet potato. Drizzle with honey. Sprinkle with curry powder. Serve immediately.
*NOTE: If you don’t have leftover squash or sweet potato cubes, cook 1/2 cup of frozen butternut squash or sweet potato cubes. Continue as directed above in step