Sweet Potato Breakfast Pudding
Potato or Po-tah-to? Either way, we say “Yum!” with Kellogg’s Raisin Bran®, leftover roasted sweet potato cubes, vanilla Greek yogurt, honey and curry powder.
- 1/2 cup chilled, leftover, cooked sweet potato cubes or butternut squash cubes*
- 1 cup Kellogg’s Raisin Bran® cereal
- 1/4 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/8 teaspoon curry powder
1. Place sweet potato in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at high about 30 seconds or until heated through.
2. In serving bowl place Kellogg's Raisin Bran® cereal. Top with yogurt and sweet potato. Drizzle with honey. Sprinkle with curry powder. Serve immediately.
*NOTE: If you don’t have leftover squash or sweet potato cubes, cook 1/2 cup of frozen butternut squash or sweet potato cubes. Continue as directed above in step 2.