Lemon Tea Cookies
- 1 1/2 cups Kellogg's Raisin Bran® cereal
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
1. Place Kellogg's Raisin Bran® cereal in shallow dish or pan. Set aside.
2. Stir together flour, baking powder, and salt in a medium mixing bowl. Set aside.
3. Measure butter, sugar, and lemon peel into mixing bowl; add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in milk. Add dry ingredients and beat well. (Dough will be very soft.) Using level measuring-tablespoon, shape dough into balls. Roll balls in cereal crumbs; place on greased baking sheets.
4. Bake at 375° F about 12 minutes. Remove immediately from baking sheets; cool on wire racks.