Kellogg’s Raisin Bran® Crusted Peanut Butter Banana
With Kellogg’s Raisin Bran®, banana, peanut or almond butter, and plain or chocolate milk, you’ll have a breakfast that’s anything but ordinary.
Prep Time (min): 10
Total Time (min): 10
- 1 cup Kellogg’s Raisin Bran® cereal, divided
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter or almond butter
- 1 small ripe banana
- 1/2 cup milk or chocolate milk
1. Place 1/2 cup of the Kellogg's Raisin Bran® cereal in serving bowl. Set aside.
2. Crush the remaining 1/2 cup cereal to 1/4 cup. Place on small plate.
3. Spread peanut butter on the banana. Roll in crushed cereal. Cut into thick slices. Place on cereal in serving bowl. Pour milk over all.
Tip: To easily coat the banana with cereal, insert an ice cream stick into one end of the banana and freeze it for 10 minutes. Spread peanut butter on banana and roll in the crushed cereal.