Carrot Spice Bread
- 3 cups Kellogg's Raisin Bran® cereal
- 1 cup orange juice
- 4 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 package (1 lb. 2 oz.) moist carrot cake mix with pudding
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
1. In large mixing bowl, combine Kellogg’s Raisin Bran® cereal, orange juice, egg whites, and oil. Let stand 3 minutes or until cereal has softened. Beat well. Add cake mix, stirring until thoroughly combined. Pour into 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan coated with cooking spray.
2. Bake at 350° F for about 1 hour or until wooden pick inserted near
center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack 15 minutes. Remove bread from pan; let stand until completely cool. Sprinkle with powdered sugar to serve.