Berry Spinach Salad
- 4 cups torn fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries, red raspberries or blueberries
- 1 cup thinly sliced, peeled jicama or thinly sliced red radishes
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 3/4 cup Kellogg's Raisin Bran® cereal
1. In large bowl toss together spinach, berries, jicama and onions. Arrange on 4 serving plates.
2. In small bowl whisk together orange juice, oil, vinegar, mustard, honey and orange peel. Drizzle over salads. Sprinkle with cereal. Serve immediately.
*NOTE: Jicama is a vegetable with brownish skin and a crisp white flesh. It can usually be found in the produce section of major supermarkets